225 Cape Hawke Drive, Forster NSW 2428
$930,000 - $950,000
Country Federation Style House on Acreage - Property ID: 944598
* Spacious, executive 4 bedroom residence set on approximately 2 acres with hinterland and lake views
* Beautiful wide covered verandahs surround the front of the home where there is an abundance of space for outdoor relaxing and enjoying the panoramic vista.
* A feature room is the games room or Billiard room with polished timber floors at the front of the house, ideal for a full size billiard table.
* Formal lounge room with french doors that open onto the verandah adjoins a formal dining room with access to the kitchen.
* The kitchen is generously proportioned with a walk in pantry and plenty of benchtop and storage space.
* A study is also well positioned near the front door.
* There are 4 large bedrooms with builtin wardrobes with the main bedroom wing featuring a W.I.R and en-suite including a spa bath.
* A large family and informal dining area is adjacent to the south side of the kitchen with access to the rear undercover BBQ area plus a 4 bay shed.
* This acreage is elevated with a sweeping driveway and established gardens. The shed includes a bathroom and kitchenette. Paved and garden areas for swing sets, trampolines and swimming pool. There is also room for the boats, cars, trucks, caravans plus a chook shed and vegetable gardens.
* Cape Hawke is located only minutes from Forster Keys boat ramp, Stocklands shopping center, council facilities and beaches and Booti Booti National Park.
- Land Size Approx. - 7067 m2
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings